Uttarakhand Ayurved University
(An autonomous body of Uttarakhand Government)
- 1. Ayurvedic concept of Shatkriyakala: traditional knowledge of cancer pathogenesis and therapy. Journal of Integrative Medicine. 2016 (In press).
- 2. Speckle-type POZ protein acts as a predictive biomarker for mTOR target therapy in renal cell carcinoma. Current Science.2016 (In press).
- 3. Total phenolic content, volatile constituents and antioxidative effect of Coriandrumsativum, Murrayakoenigii and Menthaarvensis. The Natural Products Journal. 2016 (In press).
- 4. Combination of mTOR and MAPK Inhibitors—A Potential Way to Treat Renal Cell Carcinoma. Medical Sciences. 2016, 4(4), 16.
- 5. Recent Development in Yoga: A Scientific Perspective. Journal of AYUSH: Ayurveda, Yoga, Unani, Siddha and Homeopathy. 2016; 5 (1), 14-20.
- 6. Treatment of type 2 diabetes with Ayurveda: A case report. Pharmacologia.2016; 7 (4), 239-242.
- 7. Ayurvedic research and methodology: Present status and future strategies. Ayu. 2015;36 (4), 364-9.
- 8. Discovery of natural SGLT2-inhibitors for type 2 diabetes – Possible way to reduce side effects. Journal of Natural Remedies. 2015; 15 (2), 86-87.
- 9. Adverse health effects of tobacco and role of Ayurveda in their reduction. Journal of Medical Sciences. 2015, 15 (3), 139-146.
- 10. Chemical composition and antibacterial potential of essential oils from Artemisia capillaris, Artemisia nilagirica, Citrus limon, Cymbopogonflexuosus, Hedychiumspicatumand Ocimumtenuiflorum. The Natural Products Journal.2015, 5 (3), 199-205.
- 11. Quality Retention and Shelf-Life Improvement of Fresh-cut Apple, Papaya, Carrot and Cucumber by Chitosan-Soy Based Edible Coating. Current Nutrition and Food Science. 2015, 11 (4), 282-291.
- 12. Scenario of Ayurveda Education in India: Some recommendations for development. University News- Association of Indian Universities.2015;53(42):3-8.